Kia ora e te Whānau,
POSITIVE COVID-19 CASE INFORMATION
There has been 1 confirmed case of COVID-19 in Uenuku.
The case was infectious Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th May. The individual has no symptoms however was in contact with someone who was over the weekend and has since tested positive.
- You and your whānau should watch for symptoms
- If any develop, get tested immediately
- Please notify us of the result, positive or negative, as soon as possible.
- If your child will not be attending, please let us know.
What Waatea School is doing.
- Waatea School will remain open
- We have appropriate public health measures and cleaning procedures in place.
- If your child comes to school with flu like symptoms, whānau will be notified immediately and we would require you to come and pick your child up
- CAMPFIRE NIGHT SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY 13TH MAY HAS BEEN POSTPONED!!
The health and wellbeing of our tamariki, parents/whānau, Kaiako and community is our priority.
We really appreciate your support and understanding during these times.
You will be advised of any changes and updates.
We are adapting and responding all the time. We need to consider all regulatory and outside impact changes.
For more information please visit the Ministry of Health website: www.covid19.govt.nz
If you require any additional support, please do not hesitate to reach out, we have MUMA on site that can provide wrap around services.