At Waatea, we aim to make the enrolment process as smooth as possible. This means being open and transparent about the expectations our Kura has of each child and the commitment of whānau to ensure an enjoyable and meaningful learning journey.
How do I enrol?
To enrol your tamariki please click on the enrol button below to complete the enrolment process online. Alternatively, you can request an enrolment form by calling the school on 0800 922 832 or email: email@example.com.
To complete your enrolment we will require the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate or passport;
- Your child’s immunisation record;
- Your child’s Early Childhood Centre Portfolio (if they have one);
- Your child’s most recent school report from their previous school (excluding new entrant students);
- Proof of address in parents name – must be one of the following: Electricity Account, Rates Account or Rental Agreement.
If you are not a New Zealand citizen we also have to sight your child’s Visa in their passport. Please note that some non-residential enrolments may need approval from the Ministry of Education.
Our maximum enrolment number is 200 students per calendar year.